Thursday, April 16, 2009

look at what make-up have done to me.




how is it? cool right? i really like the make-up. it shows the fresher look of me. and i have been finding this type of make-up for my face for a long time. i really love it. :D
well, the story was i was pretty bored after my class so i went to msn. went to buy some drinks and saw jerusha and wanie at casa 1. jerusha's friend was promoting this make-up course that teaches ppls how to do make-up. so i got interested and waited for his friend to come and tell us about it. his friend came and talked about the course and the make-ups and started to do make-up on my face. well, everyone was looking of course! even tan boon heong saw it. so embarassing but at least i liked it and they praised me about my new look. hahaha. :P



you dont love me anymore huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment